Regina Regis may ask for your personal details as part of our booking process. Information that we request may include such things as:
- Publicly known-by, name
- Contact information
- Emergency contacts
- Dietary requirements, allergies and sensitivities
- Specific accessibility needs
- Medical information that would be relevant to first aiders.
We will use this information in the following manner:
- Processing bookings.
- Fire registers and other site-specific insurance and safety purposes.
- Legal or safeguarding obligations, as previously outlined.
- Medical information will be made available to first aiders in the event of medical emergency.
- For catered events, dietary requirements and allergy information will be shared with catering staff.
We will not otherwise share your details with other organisations without your consent, and we have no plans to do so.
We will not retain your information for more than six months following an event, at which point it will be destroyed, unless you request otherwise. You may at any time request a copy of information that we hold on you, and we will respond appropriately. You may ask that that information be amended for accuracy or deleted.
We reserve the right to retain information about any incidents in which you break out code of conduct. This information will be kept separate from any other personal information, and will be accessible only to the organisers.